Menthol Processing Technology:
Synergy has exhaustive knowledge in processing of menthol. We can assist the customer’s right from concept till commissioning of entire plant. Our scope can be: Design or supply. We have been pioneers in this filed having done constant innovations since we started working in this area. The plants working in various parts of India and Australia are testimony to this.
- Batch Pre-treatment and Distillation plants for CMO feed to 85% LM stream suitable for production of Bold Crystals by chilling.
- Batch Pre-treatment and Distillation plants for CMO feed to high purity LM product directly.
- Continuous Plants for CMO Distillation: Custom made designs with options of Three column, Two Column or Single column systems. The products can be 85% plus or high Purity (99 % plus) Menthol.
- Feeds can be DMO or reacted DMO.
- Batch Distillation plants for DMO feeds to 85% LM stream suitable for production of Bold Crystals by chilling.
- Batch Distillation plants for DMO feeds to high purity 99.5% LM product directly.
- Continuous Plants for DMO Distillation: Custom made designs with options of Three column or Two Column systems for high Purity (98.5% plus) Menthol.
Reactions in Menthol processing:
- Batch Caustic, Sodium, Boric or hydrogenations
- Continuous Hydrogenation
Solvent Recovery Systems
Having worked with several bulk drug, pharmaceutical and small companies doing solvent recovery on job work basis synergy has unique expertise in the field of Slvent Recovery. We can engineer a new plant with storage facility or audit an existing unit and set it right by troubleshooting / revamp.
- Cis-3-Hexanol plants
- Peppermint oil plants
- Menthol Recovery plants from air resulting from drying menthol crystals.
- Menthol Crystal Dryers
- Isomers Separation: More than 35 plants engineered by us are working satisfactorily, cutting across several domains. Recently we have engineered a isotope separation plant that involves separation of very close boiling isotopes.
- Alcohol Distillation to RS, ENA, Absolute alcohol plants
- Alcohol based chemicals: Acetaldehyde, Acetic acid, Ethyl acetate, Ethylene.
- Oil & Gas/Petrochemicals: Separations involving c3 to c8.
- Aroma and fine chemicals: Equipped to handle typical requirements of high value products
- Essential oils extraction and their further fractionation.
- Waste Heat Recovery (WHR)/Combined Heat and Power (CHP): There is high potential of recovering waste heat in CPI. Depending up on the quantity and temperature of waste heat, Cost of energy, Space available and usage of energy at site a scheme can worked out. The scheme can be simple use of exchanger to the use of ORC to generate power too. Synergy is new to this area but has enough expertise and tools to generate good savings with its associates.
- Process Integration: We offer services in PI area mainly in area of our expertise. Our Objective is to make this useful tool work even at small scales.